- Gulf War and Health: Updated Literature Review of Depleted Uranium | The National Academies Press
- Looking for other ways to read this?
- Social Media Links
- Shop by category
Send us a new image. Is this product missing categories?
Gulf War and Health: Updated Literature Review of Depleted Uranium | The National Academies Press
Add more categories. Review This Product. Welcome to Loot. Checkout Your Cart Price. Description Details Customer Reviews The Persian Gulf War was considered a brief and successful military operation with few injuries and deaths. A large number of returning veterans, however, soon began reporting health problems that they believed to be associated with their service in the gulf.
Under a Congressional mandate, the Institute of Medicine IOM is reviewing a wide array of biologic, chemical, and physical agents to determine if exposure to these agents may be responsible for the veterans' health problems. You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server.
Looking for other ways to read this?
Please enable scripts and reload this page. Wolters Kluwer Health may email you for journal alerts and information, but is committed to maintaining your privacy and will not share your personal information without your express consent.
- Models in Statistical Social Research (Social Research Today);
- Campaign Against Depleted Uranium - Links.
- Publications & Reports on Depleted Uranium.
Social Media Links
Subscribe Register Login. Your Name: optional.
- Register for a free account.
- March. March Series, Book 1.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- A tectonic model for the Tertiary evolution of strike–slip faults and rift basins in SE Asia.
Your Email:. Colleague's Email:.
Separate multiple e-mails with a ;. Thought you might appreciate this item s I saw at Dermatitis.
Shop by category
Increased urinary catalase; diuresis. Animal Studies: diuresis, mild degeneration in glomerulus and tubules. Animal Studies: slight azotemia  slight degenerative changes  minimal microscopic lesions , , tubular necrosis and regeneration . Animal Studies: weakness and unsteady gate,  minimal lymph node fibrosis.